Health Safety Protocols
Due to recently revised state and federal health guidelines lifting mask requirements even most hospitals, our Covid 19 safety protocols have changed.
- As of April 3, Mendocino Theatre Company will no longer require audiences to wear a face mask while in the theatre house or in the lobby. Patrons who attend on Thursdays will be required to wear a mask while in the theatre house.
- If you are a person who is immune-compromised or simply feel safer wearing your mask, we highly recommend you do so. Masks will be provided if you do not have one.
- Our HVAC system has been updated to provide vastly-improved air quality, top-notch air filtration, and better air flow for the main theatre space. And the lobby, dressing rooms, and bathrooms now have HEPA filters.
- Bathrooms are thoroughly cleaned before each performance.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the lobby.
- We are continuously monitoring the Covid-19 situation in our county, and reserve the right to change the seating requirements, postpone performances, or cancel a production.