The Mendocino Performing Arts Company, d.b.a. Mendocino Theatre Company, is a 501(c)3 corporation organized under the laws governing non-profit organizations.
- Board of Directors:
- Jeff Rowlings, President
- windflower Townley, Vice President
- Raven Deerwater, Secretary
- Julie Ahrens, Treasurer
- Toby Wade
- Lisa Norman
- Virginia Reed
- The 2022 Artistic Advisory Committeee:
- Pamela W. Allen, Executive Director
- Virginia Reed, Board Liaison
- Mark Friedrich
- Sidney Droz
Mendocino Theatre Company promotes anti-racist ideals, values, and policies in its educational programs and theatrical productions.
We acknowledge that the land where we create theatre is the traditional territory of the northern Pomo and coast Yuki people