Casting Call for “The Seafarer”
- BY: Conor McPherson
- DIRECTED BY: Betty Abramson
- SHOW DATES: Runs Nov 16 thru Dec 17, 2023
- Sessions: 2 days | Friday, 8/11, 5-8pm & Saturday, 8/12, 2-5pm
- James “Sharky” Harkin – erstwile fisherman/van driver/ chauffeur, mid-50’s
- Richard Harkin – his older brother, recently gone blind, late 50’s/60’s
- Ivan Curry – old friend of both Richard and Sharky, 50’s
- Nicky Giblin – a friend of Richard’s, late 40’s/50’s
- Mr. Lockhart – an acquaintance of Nicky’s, 50’s or older
AUDITION PREPARATION You may download PDFs of the sides on the Audition Registration Form or obtain printed sides at the MTC Box Office. Sides(no monologues) for in-person auditions.
HEADSHOTS AND RESUMES Headshots are appreciated but any clear photo of your likeness is ok.
IN-PERSON AUDITIONS will be held Friday, August 11th from 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM and Saturday, August 12th from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM in the Stevenson Studio on Mendocino Art Center Campus or on the Main Stage at MTC. We will inform you when closer to the time.
SHOW SCHEDULE Performance Dates: November 16 thru December 17 Times: Thursday – Saturday, 7:30 PM; Sunday, 2:00 PM Place: 45200 Little Lake Street, Mendocino, CA Rehearsal Schedule: Begins first or second week of October
COMPENSATION will be given in the form of reimbursement for expenses. Stipend amounts vary according to locale.
DIRECTOR INFORMATION: Betty Abramson | cell/text: 707-671-5493 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org.